Re: art fee "formula"

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 13:55:06 PST

So I am not reinventing the wheel would you please
share with me information on the document you use when
charging for the course?
We send home a letter explaining the fee with
everything we send home on the first day.

Do you give a receipt?
We have a receipt book and give a receipt as soon as
we receive the money.

Do they pay by the end of the first week?
We have been receiving payments since the first week
of school. Kids are still bringing money - we did
take partial payments and have had students pay the
$20.00 fee $5.00 at a time.

Free lunch documentation?
Had no bearing except to be eligible for the
scholarships which were offered the students had to
have filled out and returned the forms, they didn't
have to qualify.

=====
Debbie
Texas High