Inkle Loom

---------

From: Laura Carey (carey_l_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 03:29:04 PST

Hi all, have a question (ok, or 2)
Anyhow, a few years back I had a grant and ordered an Inkle Loom from
Sax. It is a really nice loom, but I have no idea what to do with it! I
also have checked out my local library and no luck. I also did not see
anything in the Sax Catalog (or the others that we are allowed to order
from). Anyone have any ideas where I should look? Or a good resource? I
hate seeing it sitting around gathering dust!
Thanks
Laura

---