Re: Winky Dink

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 06:40:48 PST

I often talk about my experiences with Winky Dink...living in the Southwest I find that few people know about this experience...I grew up in NY and perhaps it is an Eastern thing. Anyway it was the closest thing that I had to private art lessons! Perhaps we need to bring it back in an updated version! Hurray for Winky Dinkers!

Barb in Texas