legislature & fees

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 04:41:35 PST

I asked the other HS in my county to submit to me
their procedure for collecting fees for art and my
reply from them was not encouraging. The teacher their
told me that 4 years ago Mr. H..... told them they
could not charge a fee because of current legislature.
I am from Fl, and would like to know if anybody else
in their state has had this happen----or where can I
look to see how this can be?? I like the idea of a
fee, and am looking forward to not spending so much
money (mine--wood glue, etc.) in the future!! I hate
to use my art club dues, I like to save that for the
"big" stuff. Appreciate your input :) Cindi