Re: art fee "formula"

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 17:17:33 PST

Our art fees are paid in the office, in the same procedure that the student
pays for their lunch. The secretary then inputs the amount into the proper
accounts. Ideally, students would pay by the end of the first week - but I
am still after students to pay for 1st semester. We have a new
administrator, so I don't know how we will enforce this year, but in the
past students were not allowed to check out for summer if they still owed
fees.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
whest177@wheatstate.com