art fee "formula"

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 16:57:25 PST

Hi Cyber pals, there was much talk about a fee for
Art. I would like to charge next year I asked if I
could. My principal has asked to see some
documentation (you know how they are.....). So I am
not reinventing the wheel would you please share with
me information on the document you use when charging
for the course? Do you give a receipt? Do they pay by
the end of the first week? Free lunch documentation?
This would really help as we are a new school and I
put out a lot of $$ while I try to stock up---HA!!
Thanks,
Cindi from Fl