World music links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 13:33:10 PST

Pascale sent these links through the World Art Teachers list:

World Instruments - images, sound and text
http://www.eyeneer.com/World/Instruments/

Catalogue of instruments from all over the world
http://www.larkinam.com/MenComNet/Business/Retail/Larknet/Catalog#Cultural

WORLD IN TUNE TM AN INTEGRATIVE PROGRAM FOR WORLD MUSIC
http://www.carousel-music.com/tune.html has kits available.

Just thought I would forward them on to this group. I liked the first site
and will add it to my Internet lessons. All three of the above links are on
my World Cultures page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/world.htm

Judy

---