Re: Getting Them Into the Museum on Field Trips, Etc.

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 19:11:23 PST

Hi Beth,

    Welcome to the Artsednet list! I have been here for about 3 years. The
group is great! Wanted to say I am very close to you...I live in Beechwold
and teach in Upper Arlington at Greensview Elementary. This is our website
if you want to check it out. There is artwork on the About Our School--
Classroom Connections link. http://www.uaschools.org/greenhme.htm
        What is your school? I have taken many grade levels to the Columbus
Museum of Art over the many decades I have taught. If you want to get some
info about my field trip plans, let me know.

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

> spent. That is to say, if you can influence a few teachers you can influence
> a lot of students. Arts advocacy should be every art teacher's focus at
> times. People in general just tend to forget the uniqueness and need reminded.
> Beth in Worthington

---