Something I wish I had bought sooner -

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 13:55:26 PST

Something I wish I had bought sooner -
a miter saw -

Even if I didn't have all of the wood scraps that I do - going out and
buying cheap stuff wouldn't be bad... the K-1 have been building and
painting, the 4th grades created geometric faces to paint and embellish -
donated tubes from fabric are cut for sculptures...

End of the year project - varying lengths of wood cut at angles and set out
on the tables so that classes coming in can paint them the way I like -
layers of stripes, dashes and dots in bright colors.... then attached to the
wall outside my room...kind of like a maze-y wandering line....
Ellen -
doing everything BUT my national boards - funny how inspiration hits...

---