Re: Art Classroom Design Ideas Needed

---------

From: LEO DAVINCE (ytsirk_uno_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 12:06:11 PST

--- "Y.R. Brown" <imaniyo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Happy Holidays Artsednetters:
>
> I am looking for information on designing and
> sketches of art classrooms. I

Hi: I was going through some of the past postings on
this site and came across your request for information
on art room designs. We will be building a new school
in our area and are looking for input for good
designs. I was wondering if your posting resulted in
any information that was useful. If you have gathered
anything on this subject could you please sent it my
way or suggest some other sites that have helped you.

Thanks
Leo