Re: What to do with alot of slip?

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 10:01:07 PST

Why don't you try slip casting?? You could make molds, or go to a
ceramics shop and buy a couple so the kids can see the process. They love
it. Also you can just leave the lids off and let the clay dry down to a
usable form. It would take a couple of weeks. You could just pour it into
a plaster table and wedge it
now, but it would be a huge mess. If you have dry clay, you could stir
some in to thicken in first.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #