Jewelry class

---------

From: Sara Scheid (scheidsa3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 09:42:34 PST

Jewelry class at the High School.. I have 27, all female, students and the
age range is from 15 to 19 years old.We just finished a unit on beading-
bracelets, chokers and ankelets.
This sounds very interesting,please share! What are your units.
objectives,resources,and requirements. Please share when you can.

Thanks
Sara Scheid
scheidsa3@home.com

My email will change in 2weeks. I will let you know when it happens.

---