Re: hate crime activities...hummmmm

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 23:15:25 PST

In a message dated 02/16/2002 10:11:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> > I would really appreciate any help or
> >>suggestions concerning a project or> ways to bring the topic into my
> classroom
> >>that can be offered.> Thanks,> Steven "Hopes to be a Good Art Teacher"
> Hoke

Bunki, my initial reaction was exactly the same as yours- Yipes, don't go
there- until I read the signature, Steven "Hopes to be a Good Art Teacher"
HOKE. Hoke, of course, meaning fake or giving false value to. Then, I
thought that perhaps this letter was really written by a grad student who
needs reactions by art teachers for a thesis he is writing. If this is not
the case, then I hope the author of this letter will forgive me. Maybe the
signature is just a twist of irony and not a clue, or pun, to its real
content.
Susan on Long Island

---