Thanks- and 1 more ? re: wedging board - plaster mixing

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 16:23:08 PST

Thanks for all the answers! Now I am trying to figure out how much plaster I
need to purchase. I can figure out the volume I am trying to fill, but when I
checked plaster prices around town, it was sold by weight. Does anybody know
how much a dry quart of plaster weighs? Or how many quarts there would be in a
25 pound bag of plaster?
I had all kinds of trouble just getting the purchase request form (the piece of
paper!) to be able to ask if I can buy plaster. I want to be able to specify
exactly how much I need, and be convincing that I am not blowing the budget.

---