Re: "Emphasis Art"

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 15:30:39 PST

I had the tremendous honor recently of giving my FIRST EDITION Emphasis
Art book to a brand new art teacher. SHe was teaching in a school where
there had not been a previous art program. She was having to convince the
powers that be that art needed more than pencils. I thought this book and
arts ed net could be the most helpful fuel for her fire...God bless her!

---