Re: Summer work

---------

Madafo_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 15:10:35 PST

In a message dated 2/16/02 10:46:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jekteachme@yahoo.com writes:

> I was offered a summer job of running the Arts/Crafts
> summer camp at a very expensive private school. They
> gave me cart blanche with whatever I want to have the
> kids do (its elementary) and an unlimited budget
> (nice!). I've never done this before and since our
> district probably will not have summer school due to
> major cut backs I probably will take up this offer.
> There is 3 sessions, two weeks each..I'm thinking the
> crafts end will probably be what they expect. Any
> suggestions?
> Jan in Miami

Hello Jan,

My suggestion is invite me to do a two day storytelling workshop or a five
day paper mache' mask making workshop.

I live in NC. but have a daughter living in Sunny Isles. If you want to know
more about me go to www.ncarts.org/directory/stories.html then click on my
name.

Thanks,

Madafo