Re: Summer work

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 07:43:25 PST

I was offered a summer job of running the Arts/Crafts
summer camp at a very expensive private school. They
gave me cart blanche with whatever I want to have the
kids do (its elementary) and an unlimited budget
(nice!). I've never done this before and since our
district probably will not have summer school due to
major cut backs I probably will take up this offer.
There is 3 sessions, two weeks each..I'm thinking the
crafts end will probably be what they expect. Any
suggestions?
  Jan in Miami