Phyllis Annett workshops

---------

From: Michele Bernstein (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 06:48:04 PST

Do you know how I can get in touch with Phyllis? I don't teach in public
school so I don't often hear about these things or have access to them.
Sounds like it might be very helpful for me. This list has been great for
me, btw. I've been away from the art education "scene" for a VERY long time.
I'm happy to be back, but sometimes feel at a loss for new ideas, trends
etc., So thanks everyone for all the info you share, the websites, resources
etc., You guys/gals are great.
Michele

>>If any of you live in the New Jersey area, I highly recommend the workshop
given by Phyllis Annett from Sax. She brings tons of books and art supplies
including lots of stuff I had never seen before. She also showed us how to
make a book-in-a-box with origami style pages. It's so neat! There was
time to try out all the supplies and ask lots of questions. We even got
two hours of professional development for having so much fun. I can't wait
to have her come back.
Sky

---