Re: finding lyrics to CDs......

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 05:27:41 PST

>Thanks for sharing your story, Larry. I wonder....how do
> you pull up lyrics for CD songs on the internet? Is there
> a specific place to go? Toodles....Bunki

Hi Bunki...no, I wish it were as easy as that, however, anyone that spends
any amount of time on the internet probably has a pretty good intuitive
sense built as for searching. My favorite search engine is
http://www.google.com It seems to be one of the most powerful and
efficient. I basically just plug in the name of the band, and usually the
first page brought up will show one that is the band's homepage. To be
anybody now, you are expected to have a homepage on the web. Sometimes
bands don't provide their lyrics, but often....it is a devoted fan that has
created the site and seeks attention and approval from both other fans and
the band itself. Hoping to be adopted by the band.

The descript by each site quickly reveals much, and usually will say
"lyrics" so, I had no problem finding each of the bands handed to me, and
generally hardly ever do. Google.com.....a pretty good one for everything.
-Larry

---