Re: extra credit.....

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 21:40:37 PST

Thanks Bunki, I will add this to my list to update my teaching style.. in
the past I would hand out an extra credit assignment to those that finished
their project.. correctly.. and that was it. It was to keep them busy so
they wouldn't bother other kids. From now on I will show and tell them the
highlights you had mentioned.
Thanks again,
Wayne S