Re: Ocean Theme Ideas-Wyland

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 21:23:33 PST

Wyland does all of the "whale walls" as a community service public art work.
He takes no money for the walls...he does however get paid for his
sculptures, paintings and jewelry. He is one of the most down to earth
people that has had a true calling and has followed it. He gives back much
more than he takes.
He has a new student ocean challenge coming soon....watch his web site for
more information. The '99 Ocean Challenge was awesome and was the
celebration, I was there!