Shrinky Dinks - in Sax catalog

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 11:49:58 PST

Judy Nagel said I could be the Sax lady while she is away for two
weeks.....

FYI Shrinky Dinks plastic is sold in the Sax catalog on page 488 - Item #
745-1588 - $5.75.
This is frosted -- pre sanded -- and ready for your coloring medium of
choice. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 3 minutes. 10 sheets in a package.
Finished pieces are 1/3 the size and 9 times thicker.

They also sell Grafix Shrink films (same page) - in pages of 10 ($4.95) or
packages of 50 ($16.95)...or 100 sheet assortment for $33.95 (assortment
included white , black, matte, and clear). You can get the Grafix in clear,
matt, or white (10 count or 50 count pkg).

Judy Decker

---