Winky Dink

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 11:23:05 PST

Well Bunki, you are "of a certain age" if you remember "Winky Dink." I
really loved that show! "Hurry up and draw a cave so Winky Dink can
escape." Don't you wonder how many kids got in trouble for drawing on their
TV screen?

I also remember the SOUND of Frasier Thomas cutting paper with scissors on
Garfield Goose. It made me want to make stuff.
Christa

---