Re: Which curriculum?

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 11:05:04 PST

Brenda, I do not know where you are located but we have a company called
Northwest Textbook that sells used and rebound books that schools have
"sold back". They frequently have such teacher sets (I think some are
sample books that companies collect from schools). Try your local rep for
a textbook company, or see who orders texts for your district - they will
probably know if such a thing exists. Also try Powells (Portland Or -
greatest book company in the world) Powellbooks on line - they will do a
search for you for not much if they don't already have the book.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---