Which curriculum?

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 10:53:48 PST

I am trying to decide between Davis' middle school series.
The Art-A global pursuit; Art- a community connection; Art a personal
journey.
These are EXPENSIVE programs so I can't choose all three for 5th 6th 7th
and 8th.
Or does anyone think I should just go with the Art-A World of Images for
5/6th and Art Images and Ideas for 6/8?

I also am still looking for teacher's editions for Art in Action volume 1
and 2 if anyone might be interested in selling them. They are out of
print and I don't know where to find them.
Brenda

---