RE: NBPTS emc art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 10:33:30 PST

Sandy,
Just registered for the test - March 26. Unusual that the portfolio is due
right in the middle of our testing window... I will be interested to see how
it has changed from the old format.
We have next week off - parents have to get that ski trip in - and will be
merrily typing all week. At least that is the plan.
Have you registered?
Ellen