Re: adobe premiere

---------

From: JPeterson-Shea (jpeterso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 09:58:32 PST

I have worked with it some. I only scratched the surface of what it can do
but I think that if you have any familiararity with Adobe programs such as
Photoshop, PageMaker, or Illustrator it has similarities and is not too
difficult. I am a long way from being an expert. It made editing fairly easy -
that for me was the best part.
Julie