shrinky dink and us.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 10:02:14 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Ha! For those of you who are my age...remember sitting in front of the TV
screen with a plastic cover and watching/doing "Winky Dink"? As in "Winky
Dink and You"?

On another note...didn't we use to have a representative on our listserv who
used to SELL shrinky dink materials? I like the keychain idea. I've never
worked with shrinky dink stuff personally. Can you buy a packet of materials
with directions? Judy Nagel and SAX? Does it work in microwaves or only
those little ovens? Full of questions....Toodles....Bunki

---