Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

African American links - Patty's article

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 08:56:13 PST

Patricia Knotts posted this article.

>>Studying African Americans in art: Web sites help students and
teachers by using photographs, essays, paintings and engravings --
The Inquirer (Philadelphia, PA), February 14

I found that many of the links didn't work -- so I wrote the author.
She has the correct links (and more!) at:

The links to Jacob Lawrence: Story Teller and National Gallery of Art are
on my site:

National Gallery

Jacob Lawrence

Judy Decker