African American links - Patty's article

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 08:56:13 PST

Patricia Knotts posted this article.

>>Studying African Americans in art: Web sites help students and
teachers by using photographs, essays, paintings and engravings --
The Inquirer (Philadelphia, PA), February 14
http://www.enc.org/redirect/ehn/?ehn_id=13198

I found that many of the links didn't work -- so I wrote the author.
She has the correct links (and more!) at:
http://mciu.org/~spjvweb/blackprimary.html

The links to Jacob Lawrence: Story Teller and National Gallery of Art are
on my site:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/Af-am2.htm

National Gallery
http://www.nga.gov/collection/gallery/ggafamer/ggafamer-main1.html