Re: Books for teaching art

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 05:55:15 PST

FYI Available at Sax: Survival Kit for the Secondary School Art Teacher
product # 572 9421 $34.95, The Art Teacher's Book of Lists product #572 4794
$32.95, Art History and Appreciation Activities Kit product #572 0586
$99.95. There is also a new one Survival Kit for Elementary and Middle
School Art Teachers product #5724299 $32.50. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net