Re: Jay Conley's drawing ideas for filler lessons.....

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 20:43:53 PST

I allow 3 extra credit drawings per 9 weeks, worth 5 points each. If a
student has an 89% and does the extra credit, it sometimes will push the
grade up. I cut the extra credit down to 3 cause I have students who would
rather draw 20 drawings on their own than 1 major project. I figure that if
a student wants to do that much extra credit on the chance it MIGHT push
their grade up then they probably deserve it! :-)
~Michal