Broken links? Please notify me

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 16:01:11 PST

I just received an email from someone telling me that a link had changed to
a porno site! Yikes! I appreciate all who let me know when they come across
broken links ---or even worse a "Naughty link" on my site. Apparently folks
find sites that are down an replace them with porno sites. I maintain my
site for teachers to use: http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker
With all of the links on my site it is impossible for me to check them all.
I only check them thoroughly link by link when I use them with kids at
school.

I assure you, when the links are initially added they are good links.
Thanks to all who let me know.

Judy Decker

---