classroom music from Sax?

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 09:53:06 PST

Susan wrote "Judy, you have one customer here! I often play classical music
and relaxation music in the art room. How about offering CDs through Sax?
I love the idea. Right now I'm spending my own money on this and would
rather put it on my purchase order. "

I completely agree with Susan. It would be nice to order through school. In
addition to saving $, I also would not have to get special approval to use
it then. Linda in NC

---