Re: re: fee for art class?

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 09:52:57 PST

Our fees are a flat 10.00 for every art class - some classes, like stained
glass, students spend additional money on supplies that are special and
above the basic issue. Our fine cards are just like our book fines and
are administered by the bookkeeper with a hold on credit and report card
until paid. Works really well. We also have a fee schedule for all those
on free and reduced lunch which allows them to participate and no one
knows but the bookkeeper.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---