Re: Sax consultants

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 09:08:11 PST

FYI Phyllis is one of the art consultants that works for Sax. She is a
great gal. Her particular territory is New Jersey. We also have
consultants that service NC, SC, DC, MD,VA,DE, TX, IL, WI, MI and OH. They
all will show product and give in-services for our customers. They are all
former art educators so they can relate to what the needs are. I can put
you in touch with any of them if you will just let me know. They are all
great and I should know because I hired them all! Judy
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net