Link for Putumayo music

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 08:25:47 PST

Here is the link for Putumayo music.
http://www.putumayo.com/

Crizmac sells some selections. I have purchased four that I really like
from Ten Thousand Villages stores--Jackie Aust has two of them and likes
them very much.

Maybe if all who are interested would take a look at the site -- then post
to the list which ones you are most interested in purchasing, that would
give Judy Nagel an idea how marketable the selections are and she would
have an idea where to start. Putumayo has music from all over the world.

Judy Decker

---