shrink art supplier

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 08:18:47 PST

There's no better place for shrink art stuff than luckysquirrel.com.
Contact them about using their teacher only website. They also have teacher
only prices that are confidential until you're set up with them. A
wonderful company with a great product at an affordable price.
And don't forget the good old bakery plastics that can be used for this
project. Sometimes the grocer with give them to you for free.

As a last note on sharing stuff. Anything I ever put out on this site is
free for anyone to use. I didn't get all this 30 yrs art experience by
myself. I've had a lot of help along the way. More than I could ever name.
As a true teacher, I believe in the power of SHARING.
This list is a comfort to me when I see that my school system and state
aren't the only TOTALLY SCREWED UP ones. Misery loves company?

Marlyn Foell in not so sunny Florida where it's 60 today and we don't like
it much....
Art Dept.
RHS--Contributing Excellence to Our Community

---