Re: fee for art class?

---------

From: Patty Phillips (plphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 06:00:37 PST

At the school where I teach, we charge fees for all kinds of classes--lab fees for science classes and fees for art classes. Those students "at risk" have their fees waived and can even get free supplies from the student resource center. Unfortunately, I get any students that the counselors need to place in a class. I actually have two visually impaired students in my photography class. One students simply refuses to take pictures because she doesn't want to be assisted in the darkroom and knows she won't be able to see at all in there. I wish I had admission requirements.

patty