Art Booster club

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 04:38:52 PST

I'm interested in forming a type of Art Booster Club at the High School
Level. Has anyone on this list ever done this before? At the lower levels we
had PTO's and PTA's after working to get one going at the Middle School I am
now teaching at the High School Level and I see that the music dept really
gets alot of support both physically, politically and financially from their
booster club. Any suggestions would be appreciated on how to go about this.
sue in Mass

---