Great Workshop

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 02:53:57 PST

If any of you live in the New Jersey area, I highly recommend the workshop
given by Phyllis Annett from Sax. She brings tons of books and art supplies
including lots of stuff I had never seen before. She also showed us how to
make a book-in-a-box with origami style pages. It's so neat! There was
time to try out all the supplies and ask lots of questions. We even got
two hours of professional development for having so much fun. I can't wait
to have her come back.
Sky

---