Jay Conley's drawing ideas for filler lessons.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 20:30:40 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

----------
>From: MYLEEN WARD <WARDMYL4@Trilink.k12.wi.us>
> Dear Bunki:
> An art teacher at my school is interested in the art reproducibles you
> mentioned by Jay Conley, but the phone#, etc. in his brochure is no longer
> valid. Do you know how to get a hold of him to order these materials?
> Myleen Ward
> Southwestern High School
> Hazel Green, WI 53811
****************

Hi, Myleen and listmembers. I heard from Jay Conley yesterday. He has a new
email address if you're interested in ordering his stuff. His new address
is.......

jconley@brightonps27j.k12.co.us.

Jay is a former member of our list a few years back. He is finishing up his
third packet of "how to draw" packets. I run off copies continuously of his
"how-to's" from the first two packets, put them into two soda boxes at the
back of my classroom, and students can go there to pick out things they
would like to draw for extra credit when they have finished their projects.
It's a great sub-day idea or emergency plan. When there is an emergency and
I have to be out of the room with a sub, they are trained to go into "extra
credit" mode and these sheets come in really handy.

Jay is a high school art teacher in Colorado but his sheets are for any aged
group. They work really well in my mid. school artroom. They would also be
good for upper-upper elementary. He will also mail you a sheet or two...at
least he used to...if you are interested so you can see for yourself what
they are like. If you are at all interested, you can email him.

He is a very talented artist and I recommend his packets highly.
Toodles....Bunki

---