Books for teaching art

---------

From: Erin D. Coleman (erindc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 19:28:23 PST

Hi,I am a college student and I am currently preparing a list of books
that would be helpful for the art discipline. At this point my list is
quite small, containing books such as "Drawing on the Right Side of the
Brain," and "Advice to Young Artists in a Post-Modern Era." What would be
good resources as I prepare to do my student teaching next fall? These
books need to be ones other than text books, and would hopefully help
enrich my experience in teaching in the field of art.
Thank you.

---