Re: Curriculum thanks

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 19:14:46 PST

In our negotiated agreement a prep is defined as "preperation for each
class". So, if I were to teach Art 1,2,3, Ceramics, and Painting where each
class met seperately, that would be defined as 5 preps. Funny how our high
school teachers are given no more than 5 preps, and they scream loudly at
the thought of adding another one. I teach K-12 and have 16 preps a week,
plus student aides to keep busy. They no longer complain about their work
load in front of me! *L*
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids