Re: Elementary/You get what you get...

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:43:50 PST

  Actually, considering we are using hand spun wool (Fantastic volunteer!) dyed with natural prairie plants, you are pretty limited on color choices. You don't get bright white and you don't get black. I give my students color choices as often as I can (probably cause I ALWAYS wanted purple paper in grade school and it always seemed to run out before it was my turn - don't remember the projects, just that pretty purple paper! *L*). But I like the saying about the universe - thanks for sharing! :-)
  ~Michal

      On to 4th grade where we are weaving and
      some students want colors I don't have