Re: re: fee for art class?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:48:21 PST

We are beginning it next year , we have so many students who take the
projects. We are calling for 10 for Art I, 15 for Art II, 25 for Art III
and 35 for Art IV. Free and reduced lunch students will not be required
but the projects are the property of the school district.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org