Re: Art can address the social and political issues of the world

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:44:21 PST

Glencoe has a neat online activity about artists of the WPA that I plan to
use later in the year at
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/art/student/studio/activities/wpa.htm.

I do a printmaking project in Art I that students must address a social
issue. Printmaking has been a popular medium for doing this for centuries
because it can reach a wide audience cheaply. Michelle