Re: MUSIC in the art room/Judy

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 17:25:46 PST

In a message dated 02/13/2002 4:51:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdnag@elknet.net writes:

> The next question is...would you buy this music from Sax if
> it was in the catalog?

Judy, you have one customer here! I often play classical music and
relaxation music in the art room. How about offering CDs through Sax? I
love the idea. Right now I'm spending my own money on this and would rather
put it on my purchase order.
Susan on Long Island

---