RE: fee for art class?

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 17:08:40 PST

Hi,
As I understand it; one can charge an art fee if the materials purchased
can, in some form, be taken home by the students. In the case of my
computer arts classes, this means the 9 week lab fee of $5 pays for
photo quality paper, color ink cartridges and the CD-ROMS onto which I
burn their computer arts portfolios.

-Alix Peshette
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA