To Leslie AH,Now....

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:45:36 PST

Hi Leslie, hang in there.!! Didn't Pres Bush just state in the new
educational reform bill that that art and music and Phys ed were core
subjects? ( I noticed that there has been no mention of that here).
This is no help, but our school is extremely stressed, to the point of
teachers taking leave. Our Adm is also giving themsellves a raise and
we have overcrowded classrooms. Ir reminds me of Enron.
All I can offer is my support and empathy. Crazy Times.

> . Next week it's rumored that they will cut art, music, and Phys Ed

> They have already given my $3.50 per child to the principal, and the
> school is falling apart.

---