Re: Digest PDPs AH,Now....

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:29:25 PST

In a message dated 02/12/2002 7:09:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
whest177@wheatstate.com writes:

> And here all this time I thought they were referring to Permanently
> Depressed Penguins!
>
> (Ann, they are actually Personal Development Plans (or points)).
>

>> PDP = pregnant dill pickles

Now, there's another one that fits better. Just like my town, teachers are
permanently depressed! They already cut The director of the Physical
Education dept for next year, the director of title one, many secretaries and
the librarians. Next week it's rumored that they will cut art, music, and
Phys Ed.

They have already given my $3.50 per child to the principal, and the school
is falling apart.

At least I can now check out a key on the weekends and vacations and I was
taught to use the alarm system, thanks to some of the input from this
wonderful group.

Leslie in Framingham, MA

---